Cathe R. Evans Williams, Esq.
A Joliet native, Attorney Cathe R. Evans Williams is admitted to practice law as a member of the Illinois Bar, General Bar of the United States District Court for Northern District of Illinois, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. Attorney Evans Williams entered the private practice of law in Chicago, Illinois in 1996. She practices in the areas of estate planning, real estate, business law, family law, and general counsel work for profit and not for profit corporations.
Attorney Evans Williams is a graduate of DePaul University and University Of Illinois College Of Law. She is a certified family mediator and certified collaborative law attorney. She was also selected as one of the 2014 Chicago Defender Women of Excellence. In 2020, her firm was awarded the SSSBA Small Business Leader of the Year award for 2019. She is a current member of the South Suburban Bar Association, Will County Bar Association, and Covenant United Church of Christ Legal Council Ministry.
- Divorce For Ladies, Not For Losers: A Women's Guide For a Healthy Not Harmful Journey
- Seminar on Estate Planning- Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Joliet, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church, Joliet, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- State Farm Insurance, Palos Heights, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- National Hook Up of Black Women, Joliet, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- West Chesterfield Community Association, Chicago, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- Edward Jones, Chicago, IL
- Seminar on Estate Planning- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Mistress of Ceremony- Unity Jazz Brunch, Joliet, IL
- Seminar on New Maintenance Guidelines and Its Effect on Family Law- South Suburban Bar Association, Homewood, IL
- Seminar on Residential Real Estate- South Suburban Housing Center
- Seminar on What Every Realtor Should Know About Estate Planning- Chicago Association of Realtors, Chicago, IL
- Seminars on Estate Planning, Endowment Fund, Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Real Estate- Covenant United Church of Christ, South Holland, IL
- Workshop on Conflict Resolution- Family Christian Center, Munster, IN
- Graduation Speaker Banner High School Academy, Chicago, IL
- Keynote Speaker- 19th Annual Freedom Fund Banquet, Joliet NAACP, Joliet, IL
- Career Day- Washington Jr. High School, Joliet, IL
- Career Day- Garfield Elementary School, Chicago Heights, IL
- Career Day- Rich Central High School, Olympia Fields, IL
Featured articles published in:
- Grace Today Magazine
- Chicago South Suburban Woman
- Champagne and Beyond
Provided Educational Seminars at Various Locations:
- Conflict Resolution
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Investing
- Divorce, Custody and Child Support
- First Time Home Buyer
- Business Formation
Kelly joined TEWLG as a Paralegal. She brings over 22 years of paralegal/legal assistant experience to TEWLG to support our practice of real estate, estate planning, and business formation. Kelly has spent her well-established career primarily in the south suburbs and has cultivated a myriad of relationships and connections used to benefit our clients and customers.
Shakira joined TEWLG as a Paralegal to support our estate planning practice. Shakira started her administrative journey her junior year of high school, volunteering in the school guidance office. After high school Shakira decided to combine her love for the law with her love for administration by obtaining a degree in Paralegal Studies.
Raquel is a dedicated Legal Administrative Assistant at TEWLG. A recent graduate from Marquette University with a degree in criminology and law studies, Raquel's academic journey has equipped her with a unique blend of knowledge. Her double minors in psychology and history have given her a deep understanding of human behavior, both in legal contexts and on a personal level. Drawing from her diverse studies, Raquel approaches her role with a comprehensive perspective. Her ability to empathize with clients' emotional and mental needs, particularly during estate planning discussions, sets her apart. Raquel's academic foundation, coupled with her proficiency in Microsoft tools due to her tech-savviness, allows her to navigate complex administrative tasks seamlessly. Beyond her professional expertise, Raquel is an artist, finding solace in mediums like painting, drawing, and photography. She's also a multi-instrumentalist, showcasing her creativity and discipline beyond the legal realm. Her passion for understanding people and her creative pursuits make Raquel a well-rounded and valuable member of our team.
Jonathan R. Haddad, Esq.
Jonathan R. Haddad, Esq. joined TEWLG as Of Counsel concentrating in residential and commercial real estate law. Attorney Haddad has received his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 2014. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 2015. Attorney Haddad received his bachelor’s degree of Political Science from University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010.
Matthew A. Ingram, Esq.
Matthew A. Ingram, Esq. joined TEWLG as Of Counsel concentrating in the areas of Criminal Law and Family Law. He also assists the firm in Home Owners Association representation. Attorney Ingram received his Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School in 2005. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 2006. Attorney Ingram received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Bradley University in 1997. He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated.
Raymond P. Schmitz, Jr., Esq.
Raymond P. Schmitz, Jr. joined TEWLG as Of Counsel. He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Northwestern University in Evanston (1989) and earned his law degree from the DePaul University College of Law in Chicago (1992). Ray has over 25 years of experience in family law, business law, civil litigation, real estate and leasing, and art, entertainment, and media law. He practices regularly in most counties throughout the Chicagoland metropolitan area and is a court-appointed arbitrator in Cook, DuPage, Lake, and McHenry counties. He has also served as an Administrative Hearing Officer for the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority. In addition, Ray is a long-standing adjunct faculty member at Columbia College Chicago where he teaches law and business courses in the Business and Entrepreneurship Department. Ray has been a member of numerous bar associations over the years, has served as trustee and director for non-profit organizations in and around Chicago, and continues to actively volunteer and hold leadership positions in various civic, youth sports, service, and charitable organizations.